Powered by Blogger.

.

.

My Story

I call this session "My Story".  I love the whole idea of a photo session telling YOUR Story!  There are no limits to what we can imagine and create. Perhaps a special birthday session with your child's favorite activities and toys. Super Heroes. A new puppy or kitten. Grandma with her quilts, Grandpa in his workshop. A special father and child story.  My Stories can take place anywhere... and include anything!  This is truly capturing a special moment in time and keeping it forever.  Memories do fade... but having quality prints of those times will keep the memories alive. Please contact me so we can discuss your story.

When Kathy first approached me about doing her session I knew that genealogy was a huge part of her life and somehow...  I wasn't exactly sure how... but I knew I had to make it part of her session.  Once the idea took a life of it's own all I had to do was convince her to bring her most treasured items and trust me to cart them out into a field without damaging them.  It was so worth the effort!  I absolutely love the result of our work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 Penny Rae | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio